We are pleased to announce Invisalign invisible braces are now available at Vibrant Square Dental.
You are never fully dressed without a confident smile. Invisible braces (by Invisalign) make smile correction possible for our adult and teen patients with little disruption of their life. You will continue to eat foods you like, brushing teeth normally and smiling openly while the invisible braces do the work of perfecting your smile.
Even more important to know that the benefit of a beautiful smile goes far beyond aesthetics: having properly aligned teeth reduces the risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
How do invisible braces work?
After the initial consultation, 3D imaging and measuring, the doctor will create a treatment plan that will start your smile transformation journey. Clear plastic trays will be shaping your smile and will need to be worn about 22 hours per day – with breaks for meals and brushing.
How long do I have to wear my invisible braces?
The process takes about 1 year for adults and about the same time as traditional braces for teens.
What are the dvantages of invisible braces?
- You can eat the foods you love with no restrictions.
- You can remove trays whenever you need/want – no important meetings/events need to be compromised.
- Invisible braces are … invisible!
- Brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health.
- Trays are made of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- You will need to see the doctor only every four to six weeks – less time taken out of your busy schedule.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Average total cost of Invisalign is $5,500. Individual cost varies depending on the complexity of the case and your insurance coverage. A personal consultation with Dr. Kharkavets will determine level of treatment and out of pocket cost of Invislaign for you. Monthly payment plans are available.
Book a consultation with Dr. Kharkovets’ team to determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for your smile correction.