It’s important that all of your teeth function properly without any problems, but it’s also important for your teeth to look good as well. At Vibrant Family Dental, we offer our patients both Porcelain Veneers and Laminates to help them feel good about their smiles. We work to take care of our patients because we understand how essential it is to look good and feel confident.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Used as a way to improve the appearance of your teeth, porcelain veneers work to cover your teeth through the removal of your tooth’s enamel to correct signs of large gaps, teeth chipping, and signs of imperfect shapes. Porcelain veneers are considered an excellent method for correcting moderate to major sources of imperfection or injury that cannot be corrected through other restorative means.
Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain Veneers can do a remarkable job at completely transforming your smile. Our Vaughan, Ontario team can help craft your smile and give your smile a beautiful, uniform appearance. We provide quality care so that patients can restore damaged teeth and transform their smiles. Our procedure for porcelain veneers goes as follows:
- In order to qualify for porcelain veneers, patients must have a healthy tooth structure with roots in place. Patients faced with cavities or gum disease will need to be treated before qualifying for this restoration.
- Our team will take an impression of their teeth when patients visit our office. These impressions will be used to create a 3D model to fabricate the veneers or laminates for their teeth.
- During this time, temporary veneers will be placed onto the teeth to provide our patients with the correct measurements and mouth feels so patients can learn what to expect from their permanent restoration.
- Once the permanent restoration is ready, patients will come back into our office so that the temporary veneers or laminates can be removed and replaced. This appointment is used to ensure that the new restoration will provide a perfect fit and make adjustments when necessary.
- Once the restoration is in place, our dentists will prescribe pain medications and provide post-procedure instructions to help patients adjust to their new smile.
Porcelain veneers provide advantages and disadvantages for patients, and each patient varies according to their personal needs, medical history, costs, and other factors. If you’re looking for a smile enhancement and want to learn more about veneers, visit Vibrant Square Dental today to schedule an appointment for your dental consultation.